Summer without hay fever symptoms? Yes, please!
For most people, the first signs of spring are a welcome sight. Finally, the cold and grey of winter is over. But for many people, the blossoming trees and spring flowers are met with dread because they herald the start of the hay fever season.
It’s a time when people with hay fever may think twice about going outside, it’s just too uncomfortable out there. Too much sneezing, too much sniffing. Oh, and that relentlessly runny and itchy nose!
But it doesn’t have to be like that.
What if there was something to help keep your nose free of pollen? Well, we have just the thing…
Introducing RHINIX™ nasal filters
RHINIX™ nasal filters are a nifty little defence against the hassle of pollen. They are clinically proven to help keep your nose free from the stuff. A RHINIX™ nasal filter reduces your allergy symptoms including the pesky runny and itchy nose and the rotten sneezing. It's a comfortable, drug-free and almost invisible device for all types of pollen allergy.
The story behind RHINIX™
One spring day Dr Peter Kenney, a Danish doctor, experienced first-hand how airborne pollen can make life difficult for someone with hay fever. He was playing golf with his father-in-law, who happened to have a pollen allergy. Golf is usually a relaxed kind of game but his father-in-law’s swing was repeatedly interrupted by sneezing fits. In frustration, he tore a tissue into pieces and put them in his nose.
Necessity is the mother of invention
It didn't look too pretty, but it worked. The game went on undisturbed and his father-in-law even won. But the improvised solution to this hay fever problem led Peter Kenney to a question: Can the nose of someone with hay fever be effectively protected from pollen, yet be unnoticeable?
A quick and easy solution for people with hay fever
Kenney began investigating various allergy products on the market. However, he could not find a single product that could meet the high requirements of someone with the same sort of allergy symptoms as his father-in-law.
So, Peter Kenney set about creating something to do the exact job he had in mind.
The committed doctor spoke to hundreds of people with pollen allergy about their problems and needs. He discovered they wanted to be able to do whatever activity they’d like to, without being adversely affected by pollen. And they wanted it to be drug-free.
The result? Peter Kenney developed a nasal filter specifically for people with hay fever. The RHINIX™ nasal filter. It’s a discreet plastic shield that helps keep pollen out of your nose. It’s that simple. It’s also highly effective in alleviating hay fever symptoms.
RHINIX™ nasal filters are a clinically proven defence against pollen
A two-week clinical study with more than 1,000 participants in 2016 showed that RHINIX™ is user-friendly and comfortable. It is a proven and suitable way to help manage pollen allergy symptoms. Read more
Another study by Aarhus University showed that RHINIX™ also helped with sore throats and itchy eyes. More about the study.
A third study showed again that RHINIX™ is the only nasal filter that offers people with a pollen allergy clinically proven and drug-free symptom relief. The filter is designed so that nobody knows you’re wearing it. Its transparent material makes it virtually invisible.
RHINIX™ nasal filters are suitable for anywhere you are likely to be exposed to high levels of allergens – for example, playing an outdoor sport, picnics in the park, walking or running in woodland or gardening.
During the pollen season, RHINIX™ nasal filters can be an effective, drug-free defence against pollen. The filter can be used alongside any other treatment for your hay fever, offering you additional protection.
Six tips for optimal use of RHINIX™ nasal filters
- Be proactive, not reactive: Use RHINIX™ nasal filters as soon as spring arrives, before your seasonal sneezing attacks even begin
- RHINIX™ nasal filters may take a bit of getting used to. But do persevere with the filter – it's worth it! It won’t take long for the RHINIX™ nasal filter to adapt to the shape of your nasal cavity. After a while, you’ll barely notice it’s even there.
- RHINIX™ nasal filters are available in small, medium and large. The wrong size can feel uncomfortable. Make sure that you have selected the right size.
- For best results, rinse the inside of your nose before using the filter. You could try NasoFree. This is an easy squeeze bottle specially designed for rinsing the nose and paranasal sinuses.
- Each RHINIX™ nasal filter is intended to be used for one day. One filter can be inserted and removed as often as you like within 24 hours. Begin the next day with a fresh filter. They are available in packs of 6.
- We also offer a subscription service so you’re never without your RHINIX™ nasal filter and save money at the same time.
Let the summer commence!